Sunday 27 November 2011

Lung Cancer Tumor


A Lung Cancer Tumor; Complex, With Several Different Types

The stigma of cancer of the lungs is often that those who have been diagnosed with the terrible condition are lifelong smokers and are have only themselves to blame.  The reality is that while smoking will greatly increase the odds of developing lung cancer, hundreds of thousands of people each year are diagnosed with cancer of their lungs, throat, esophagus, and respiratory tissue without having ever smoked a single cigarette in their lives.  Living conditions can be attributed to most of these developments, as people living in smoggy cities, working in mining areas, residing in asbestos laden housing, or simply coming in contact with radon gas have a higher lung cancer tumor rate.

All cancers develop from a single malfunctioning cell in body tissue or organs.  The cell cannot function to the specific capacity -- for a blood cell, for example, it means that it cannot transport oxygen or fight infections -- and when it spreads, the offspring cells will likewise fail to be helpful to the body.  While this occurs countless times each day, given the high rate of cell division that occurs throughout the billions of cells in a single body, the majority are taken care of by the body's natural processes.  Lung cancers, like other cancers, are different in that they either spread too rapidly to be naturally eliminated or will attack the body's defenses.  A cancer tumor in the lungs is often developed by a result of irritation to the respiration, so that the immunity the body normally enjoys against "rogue" cells is compromised.  A tumor that affects genes in the body is known as malignant, one that does not have a harmful effect is known as benign.  Oncologists agree, however, that even a benign tumor should be removed in case of sudden onset cancerous behavior.

There are several types of lung cancers.  As the most common type of cancer, both in terms of numbers of afflicted and the fatality rate, the vast majority are called carcinoma, meaning they affect the more delicate cells in the lungs.  Smokers are most vulnerable to carcinoma, while non smokers are susceptible but incur it less frequently.  A small cell cancer tumor is the most virulent form of the condition, spreading with the most alacrity and often proving fatal before it is even noticed by patients.




I for one know there's a ton of lung cancer information scattered all around the web, and I know it can be somewhat depressing to go through much of it. I have compiled all that researched so it might benefit others. I put many months of research into a useful guide. There's no charge of course and I think you'll appreciate the simplicity of it. Its at MyLungCancerGuide.com. While you are there, you'll find this article about Lung Cancer Tumor and many other very straight forward, helpful articles.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

1 comment:

  1. I'm 55-year-old from Korean, I was diagnosed with second-stage liver cancer following a scheduled examination to monitor liver cirrhosis. I had lost a lot of weight. A CT scan revealed three tumors; one in the center of my liver in damaged tissue and two in healthy portions of my liver. No chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment was prescribed due to my age, the number of liver tumors. One month following my diagnosis I began taking 12 (350 point) Salvestrol supplements per day, commensurate with my body weight. This comprised six Salvestrol Shield (350 point) capsules and six Salvestrol Gold (350 point) capsules, spread through the day by taking two of each capsule after each main meal. This level of Salvestrol supplementation (4,000 points per day) was maintained for four months. In addition, I began a program of breathing exercises, chi exercises, meditation, stretching and stress avoidance. Due to the variety of conditions that I suffered from, I received ongoing medical examinations. Eleven months after commencing Salvestrol supplementation But all invalid so I keep searching for a herbal cure online that how I came across a testimony appreciating Dr Itua on how he cured her HIV/Herpes, I contacted him through email he listed above, Dr Itua sent me his herbal medicine for cancer to drink for two weeks to cure I paid him for the delivering then I received my herbal medicine and drank it for two weeks and I was cured until now I'm all clear of cancer, I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApps Number...+2348149277967. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,
    ?Esophageal cancer,?Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,?Hodgkin lymphoma
    ?Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,?Multiple myeloma,?Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,?Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,?Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,?Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,?Vulvar cancer,Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete